Jason and Kyle breakdown the difference between non-direct and direct recognition.
Top discussion points:
1. Is one choice better than the other?
2. Direct recognition policies credit dividends differently on the amount of dollars that are loaned out on policy loans.
3. Non-direct policies do not recognize policy loans and credit the same dividends to the total amount of cash value.
4. There are both fixed and variable loan rates for policy loans.
5. The reason why you must pay interest to the insurance company when using policy loans.
For more information:
Visit our website: www.cashvaluesolutions.com
Schedule an IBC Discovery Call: https://calendly.com/cvsol
Like our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Cash-Value-Solutions-106402764460189
Follow Kyle on Twitter: @KyleMans
Connect with Jason on LinkedIn: Jason Pohlmeier
Watch us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoogEEuTFvE4aWk7vB8dDFA
Get Becoming Your Own Banker: https://infinitebanking.org/product/becoming-your-own-banker/ref/44/
Get Farming Without the Bank: https://bs352.isrefer.com/go/wtb/kmans/